D.I.Y MARBLE PHONE CASE

3 August 2015


It is no secret of mine that I am OBSESSED with anything marble! There's just something about its beautiful veined texture that I can't seem to get enough of.  After making my own marble notebook and "pimping" out my laptop, I decided my next victim would be my iPhone.
I've tried looking online for a marble case that would fit my needs, but to be honest with you they were either too expensive or the design didn't really tick all the right boxes for me. Seeing as I have images of marble backgrounds that I really love, I thought to myself why not use them and create my own marble iPhone case!


So here is a quick and simple step-by-step D.I.Y to "pimp" your phone for only £3!

Materials that are needed: 




Clear phone case

Printed marble texture of your choice

Ruler

Scissors or craft knife (both would work just as fine)

Pen

Your phone

Step 1: 

Take your paper and flip it so that the blank side is facing you and the textured side is facing the table. By drawing on the blank side you don't have to worry about messing up and ruining your marble design. You are then going to trace around your phone. Grab your clear phone case and line it up with your tracing. Here you are going to trace around the camera hole.

Step 2:
Grab your scissors and cut around the paper. To make sure the paper fits nicely in your case, place the paper in the case to check its size. Trim down and alter until you are happy with the fit.


And there you have it! You're very own marble phone case made with just 2 easy and simple steps
I have had this phone case on for a couple of months and I have been asked where I got it. When I would tell people that it is actually paper they couldn't believe it. Who said you need to spend £15+ for a case when you can make your own design! And the great thing about it is, it's easy to change it up whenever you want!

What other D.I.Y posts would you like to see? 

Stay gold
Amni xo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A.M.B INTERIORS. Design by Fearne.